A number of UNLV communicators and other staff members received high marks from the Las Vegas Valley Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America during the recent Pinnacle Awards ceremony. The Las Vegas chapter sends the entries to judges outside the local market for evaluation to provide the most objective evaluation and determination of the winners.
UNLV Awards included:
- "Best of Show" across all Tactics categories: UNLV Magazine (Spring ’18, Fall ’18, Spring ’19 issues) to Cate Weeks, Diane Russell, Jason Scavone, Josh Hawkins, and Lonnie Timmons III
- Pinnacle Award – Tactics: UNLV Magazine (Spring ’18, Fall ’18, Spring ’19 issues) to Cate Weeks, Diane Russell, Jason Scavone, Josh Hawkins, and Lonnie Timmons III
- Pinnacle Award – Campaigns: Events Eight Days or More: UNLV Rebel Homecoming 2018 to Blake Douglas, Savannah Baltera, Juliet V. Casey, Chad Warren, Missy Arendash, and Vince Alberta
- Award of Merit – Tactics: Best Apps: UNLV Alumni Mobile App to Amy Bouchard, Frankie Andres, Michelle Fearnley, Anjannette Arnold, Cameryne Kelley, and Chad Warren
- Award of Merit – Tactics: Digital Newsletters: UNLV School of Medicine to Paul Harisim and Paul Joncich