Who is the first person Olympic athletes hug after winning Gold? Their coach.
Why? Because their success depends so heavily on their coach’s guidance and encouragement.
As an Honors student, you’re striving for your own “gold medal” – a specific graduate program, a career, a lifestyle, or maybe just a good GPA. Why not take a cue from Olympians? Seek guidance and encouragement from an experienced Academic Success Coach.
UNLV's Academic Success Coaches understand the unique stressors and needs of high achieving students. In one-on-one meetings or workshops, they can help you:
- Establish attainable educational goals.
- Create and maintain positive daily routines.
- Improve time management and organizational skills.
- Balance academic and social demands.
- Develop a positive mindset and self-advocacy skills.
- Study more effectively and efficiently.
- Engage in courses through participation and effective note taking.
- Prepare for exams.
- Build rapport with professors.
- Utilize college resources.
Sure, you could try to figure things out on your own. But why go it alone when you’ve got someone in your corner willing to help?
Scheduling a Coaching Appointment
Contact the ASC Coaching Center to schedule an appointment, or simply stop by the Coaching Spot for a quick 15-minute drop-in session with a Coach.
Student Services Complex - Building A (SSC-A), Room 254
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.