Who Should Complete the Application?
- Students with documented disabilities.
- Students who are receiving treatment for a concussion (head trauma).
- Students with medical conditions that impact their ability to complete school work.
- Students who are pregnant or have other needs related to Title IX.
- Students with temporary injuries, i.e. broken bones.
Parents of College Students
To support your college student in this process, we recommend you visit our Parents page.
Watch for an email to your university email account regarding the status of your application.
Schedule an intake meeting with the disability specialist indicated in the acceptance email. At this meeting, accommodations are discussed, suggested, and approved for the student.