The UNLV School of Dental Medicine operates several clinical programs at three facilities in Las Vegas. All sites are located along major bus routes and convenient for public transportation.
- The Shadow Lane Campus located at 1700 West Charleston Boulevard is the primary teaching and clinical facility.
- Building A houses 165 dental treatment rooms, emergency care, oral medicine/oral pathology, oral surgery, community services clinics, advanced pediatrics, adjunctive education, clinical laboratory and support.
- Building D houses Admissions, predoctoral, graduate orthodontics, endodontics and screening clinics, the Faculty Dental Practice, and faculty offices.
- The school’s General Practice Residency located at 1707 West Charleston Boulevard provides post-graduate general dentistry education, clinical treatment, laboratory and support services, and interfaces with surgical center or hospital environments.
- The dental clinic located at 4505 South Maryland Parkway in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center provides oral health care to UNLV students, staff, faculty, their families, and the public.
The UNLV School of Dental Medicine is committed to increasing access to quality oral health care for all Nevadans. For more information about our dental clinics, please follow the links below.