Title III Asian American and Native American Pacific Islander-Serving Institution (AANAPISI)
AANAPISI targets low-income/first-generation Asian Americans, Native American Pacific Islanders, and other low-income individuals with an academic need. It assists them in persisting and graduating.
All services are free and include:
- Textbook Lending Library
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Paid Undergraduate Research Experience
- Faculty Mentoring
- Paid Conference Travel
- Academic Coaching/Counseling
- One-on-one tutoring sessions
- Priority Registration
- Graduate/Professional School Counseling
To be accepted into the AANAPISI program an applicant must:
- Be an undergraduate student
- Be a low-income/first-generation college student
- Have an academic need
- Priority admission is given to Asian-American and Native Pacific Islanders, but all students are welcome to apply
When you apply, you will be considered for AAANAPISI, LSAMP, and TRIO SSS programs. Complete the following steps:
- Download the fillable participant application from CAEO’s website.
- Complete, print, and wet sign (and have a parent wet sign, if you’re a dependent student) the application.
- From your Rebelmail account, email a scanned copy of your completed, signed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding the submission of your application, or if you have any further questions, please contact us by phone 702-895-4777, or by email email@example.com.