Sharing Information with Campus
There are avenues available to Business Affairs employees for sharing important information with campus.
Headlines from Business Affairs
Headlines from Business Affairs is a webpage and corresponding newsletter that connects the campus community with the latest Workday, business process, policy, and procedure updates from Business Affairs’ functional areas.
- All Business Affairs employees are welcome to submit a communications request via the submission form. Please complete the form as thoroughly as possible.
- Once submitted, the communications team drafts a message via Google Docs and shares with all appropriate reviewers.
- After all parties approve, the communications team posts it to the Headlines webpage.
- Once a month, the communications team compiles the messages that have the largest impact to campus users and includes them in the Headlines from Business Affairs newsletter which is distributed to approximately 2,000 UNLV employees with advanced Workday roles.
- A few examples of appropriate content include:
- Finance year-end close process reminders
- New graduate assistant rates
- Workday workshops and webinars
- New Workday processes and procedures
Headlines from Business Affairs is distributed the third Tuesday of every month.
All content must be approved and posted to the webpage one week before the Headlines from Business Affairs distribution date.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to be added to the distribution list.
All Workday-specific announcements will be posted on both the Workday and Headlines from Business Affairs web pages. The same submission form is used to for both Workday and Headlines communication requests.
Headlines from Business Affairs/Workday Announcements Submission Form