Service and stewardship are our core values. We work together to provide quality service within the framework of stewardship.
We responsibly plan and manage the university’s physical, financial, and human resources.
Business Affairs has identified five immediate priorities:
- Efficiency and Effectiveness: We will innovate to streamline business processes and be responsive service providers. We will protect, expand, and optimize our university’s financial resources and facilities.
- Engagement and Outreach: We will reach out to the UNLV community and those doing business with the university to create a mutual understanding of their needs and our practices.
- Communication: We will clearly and succinctly communicate policies; promptly inform appropriate audiences of changes in procedures; and provide multiple platforms for questions. We will provide channels for the campus and our vendors to provide feedback.
- Staffing: We will recruit, retain, and develop employees to create a dynamic collaborative approach to our mission. We will offer professional development opportunities to enhance our employees’ skills and knowledge. We will nurture a superior work atmosphere that values diversity, demands integrity, and fosters respect.
- High-quality facilities: We will harness the latest technology and procure equipment to create a positive work environment. We will acquire, construct, and maintain facilities to deliver quality customer-driven support services.