AIG Travel Assistance
AIG Travel provides assistance to the Nevada System of Higher Education employees while traveling internationally for business. The program offers services and coverage related to:
- Medical Assistance and Travel Medical Emergency Services
- Personal and Pre-Trip Services
- Emergency Cash - From Personal Funding Source
- Lost Baggage or Passport Assistance
- Insurance Coordination
- Evacuation and Repatriation
- Emergency Message Center
- Other General Assistance
Commercial General Liability
General liability exposures are covered by Traveler's Commercial General Liability insurance policy written on an occurrence form with a $1,000,000 limit and $2,000,000 aggregate. The insurance policy also provides a $50,000 medical expense limit. Some endorsements and exclusions are applicable.
Employee Benefits Liability
Exposures related to employer's benefits liability are covered at $1,000,000 each employee limit and $2,000,000 aggregate. Some exclusions and endorsements apply.
The business auto insurance policy provides coverage:
- Liability: $1,000,000 for Hired / Non-Owned
- Auto Medical Payments: $50,000 for Hired
- Physical Damage (for any one loss): $50,000 for Hired / Non-Owned
- Physical Damage (Aggregate in one policy period): $50,000
* Local compulsory admitted coverage must be maintained for foreign autos of $100,000 or the local equivalent.
Foreign Voluntary Workers' Compensation Coverage and Employer's Liability
Coverage will be determined by applicable jurisdictions, laws and maybe excess or duplicative on existing programs which will require coordination through RMS.
Emergency transportation expenses coverage is limited to $1,000,000 each person and aggregate. There is a sublimit of $2,500 for each: spouse and children.
Business Travel Accidental Death and Dismemberment
There are several limits depending on the nature of the loss and schedule of benefits. Some policy exclusions apply.