Internal Routing Form for Sponsored Projects

What must be routed?

All proposals for external funding to support research and other sponsored projects or any award documents for which no formal proposals were submitted.

Where must these documents be routed?

Through appropriate department chairs and deans to the Office of Sponsored Programs for action and/or further processing.

How are these documents routed?

By completing a routing form, attaching it to the proposal or award, and obtaining the appropriate signatures.