- What are the RebelCard office hours?
Please refer to our homepage for the most updated hours.
- Where is the RebelCard office located?
The RebelCard office is located inside the Student Union, room 118, which is on the first floor between Starbucks and U.S. Bank.
- What can my RebelCard be used for?
The RebelCard is the official identification card for all members of the UNLV campus community. You can also use it to:
- Pay for copies at photocopiers
- Check-out books from the library
- Access meal plans at the Dining Commons
- Make purchases on and off campus using RebelCash
- And much more
Read the About RebelCard page for more information.
- How can I or my parents deposit money onto my RebelCard?
You can deposit funds using VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or cash in the RebelCard office during business hours or online. There is a $10 minimum to deposit in office. No loose change/coin is accepted. You may also add money to your account at any RebelCash Deposit Machine (RDM) using cash.
- What is a Value Transfer Station (RDM) machine and where are they located?
RDM looks much like an ATM and lets you deposit cash into your RebelCash account in denominations of $1, $5, $10, and $20 bills. RDM machines do not give change.
RDM machines are located at the following locations:
- Where can I get more information on RebelCard?
Please visit our office in the Student Union, or visit About RebelCard for more information. You can also check your RebelCash balance and your past transactions at the Online Card Office.
- How much is a new card if I lose it?
Lost cards are $20. Broken cards presented in our office are $10.
- What is the cost of a RebelCard?
The cost of first time undergraduate, graduate, or faculty cards are paid for by the University.
- Can RebelCash be used to pay tuition?
No, RebelCash cannot be used to pay tuition.
- What if I don't have a photo ID?
If you do not have a photo ID such as a passport or drivers license you can still be issued a RebelCard. Applicants would need to bring in a copy of all of the following: Social Security Card, Birth Certificate and a Utility Bill or other bill with their current address.
- Who is eligible to receive a RebelCard?
Anyone enrolled in a UNLV class or program is eligible for a RebelCard. All Faculty/Staff employed by the University are also eligible to receive a RebelCard.
- What is a Student Recreation and Wellness Center (SRWC) card and how can I get one?
The SRWC card is issued to community members who are not enrolled in UNLV or employed by it but would still like to use the Recreation Facility. A valid membership must be purchased at the SRWC before a card can be issued. The membership receipt, a photo ID and the $20 fee must be presented at the RebelCard office for the card to be issued.
- How can I request a refund for the money on my RebelCard and close out my account?
Refunds can be requested as account closures for students or faculty/staff that have large amounts of RebelCash on their account. Account closures can be requested around graduation or when leaving the university. The close account form needs to be filled out and turned into the RebelCard office for an account closure to be processed. There is a $20 processing fee for any account closure.