Photo submissions must meet the following criteria to be accepted for official use on your RebelCard:
- Color photos only
- Must be current (taken within the last six months)
- Background must be solid, smooth, plain, and white or light gray
- Must face forward, showing the head and top of the shoulders, like a passport photo
- A natural and neutral expression or smile
- Features, include eyes and face, must be visible
- Photo should be between 4MB and 300KB
The following tips will help you take an acceptable photo:
- No hats, sunglasses, heavy glare glasses, or other articles obstructing face (articles of religious purpose are exempt)
- Do not use filters to alter photo
- Do not use a patterned or colorful background
- No selfies, head tilting, or side views
Government ID Upload
When you upload your RebelCard picture you will be required to upload your ID. Here is a list of acceptable forms of ID:
- Driver's License
- Learner's Permit
- State ID
- High School ID
- Military ID
- Credit Card or Bank Card with Photo
If you do not have an acceptable form of identification, please call the RebelCard office at 702-895-2351 for further options.
Submit Photo and ID
- Sign in to the RebelCard photo submission website using your ACE credentials.
- Once you are logged in, upload your photo to the Profile tab.
- You will then be prompted to upload a government ID.
- After you successfully submit your photo, you will not be able to submit another one.
- All photos are subject to approval.
You will receive an email once your photo is reviewed. If you are a student, check your RebelMail account (@unlv.nevada.edu), and if you are an employee, check your UNLVMail account (@unlv.edu). Follow the instructions in the message, as necessary.
You will get information on when and where you can pick up your new RebelCard.
Bring your government-issued identification (drivers license, passport, etc.) when you pick up your card.
You will be required to submit a new photo.