Starting this fall, you can have your Coke and Pepsi, too. ARAMARK Higher Education is the university's new foodservice provider, and is bringing some new dining options, expanding menus at existing favorites, extending hours of operation, and more. And, a new beverage agreement means that Coke, Pepsi, and Red Bull will be available on campus.
- Metro Pizza -- new pizza and salad restaurant
- Subway-- new branded sandwich shop
- Starbucks -- adding oatmeal to menu
- Jamba Juice -- expanded breakfast menu
- Taco Bell -- remains the same
- Panda Express -- remains the same
Other campus locations:
- Subway -- will replace the current Sidewalk Caf? in late fall
- Einstein Brother's Bagels -- will replace the caf? in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center and will be built out in the Science and Engineering Building
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf -- will replace Book 'N Bean in Lied Library
"Coming into the fall semester, this will be an area of great excitement for students," said David Rapoport, student body president. "Now they will have a tremendous selection of both food and beverage brands to choose from, which will enhance their campus experience."
Changes to UNLV Catering include a nonexclusive catering policy; a budget-friendly student catering menu; and an online ordering system called CaterTRAX.
"While UNLV Catering is no longer the exclusive catering provider for campus, we will offer competitive pricing and innovative menus that appeal to customers," said Patricia Elias, catering director. "UNLV Catering will strive to meet or beat any catering offer from outside vendors. Simply bring your quote to the catering office (Student Union, 3rd floor) and we will create a competitive proposal."
All orders placed prior to July 1 will be honored. Contact the sales staff at 895-2650 to confirm previously booked events. For new orders, go to unlv.catertrax.com to view menus, pricing, and to place new orders.
For more information about the new UNLV Dining, including a complete list of changes and enhancements, visit the UNLV Dining website.