Rian Satterwhite (Service Learning and Leadership) presented six panels and workshops at the International Leadership Association's 22nd Annual Global Conference earlier this month. He serves as co-founder and co-convener of the International Leadership Association (ILA) Sustainability Leadership Member Community and co-chair of the ILA Leadership Education Academy.
The presentations include:
- Centering Sustainability in Leadership Education: Lessons from the National Leadership Education Research Agenda, Priority 7 - Addressing Complex Problems
- The National Leadership Education Research Agenda 2020-2024: Advancing Collaboration & Inclusion
- Leading Regenerative Systems: Imagining Systems Built to Thrive
- Sustainability in the Time of COVID-19: Regeneration or an Afterthought?
- Enabling Partnerships for Sustainability: Pedagogy for Leadership Skills
- New Directions in Student Leadership: Using Inventories and Assessments to Enhance Leadership Development