Services are available to employees and their eligible dependents. Eligible individuals may receive up to three free sessions per incident. The following dependents of University of Nevada, Las Vegas employees are eligible for EAP services:
- Spouse or domestic partner
- Minor children (under 18 years of age)
- Adult children (up to 26 years old) if enrolled as a full-time student
- Adult children who are permanently disabled
- Step-children (minors under 18 and adults up to 26)
- Parents who are dependent on the employee financially and living in the household (65 years of age or older)
For extended counseling or treatment, ComPsych EAP counselors have knowledge of UNLV health insurance packages and related personnel policies. The EAP counselor will make referrals to the appropriate insurance plan provider. The cost for extended treatment will be subject to the terms of your health insurance program.