The GPSA also recognizes three students and one faculty member every year for their contributions and dedication to UNLV. The nomination deadline is December 6th. The GPSA awards are announced at the following annual Graduate & Professional Student Research Forum.
Apply for funding to support your graduate and professional scholarly activities, i.e., conference travel, research materials, competitions, etc.
Graduate and Professional Student & Faculty Awards
The GPSA recognizes students and faculty from across disciplines and classifications for their contributions to the development and continuing growth of UNLV.
GPSA Book Scholarships
Apply for a $200 GPSA Book Scholarship. Deadlines are April 30th (Fall) and October 30th (Spring).
Missed the sponsorship application deadline? You may qualify for emergency funding.
- Graduate College Scholarships and Fellowships
- Nevada Regent Awards
- Study Abroad Scholarships
- UNLV & State of NV Grants
- Outstanding Graduate Student Teaching Award
- Outstanding Thesis and Dissertation Awards
- Graduate Access Emergency Retention Grants
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program