A student working in a lab.


Prospective undergraduate students interested in Civil and Environmental Engineering or Construction Management must first be admitted by UNLV before declaring a major.

Information on how to apply to UNLV can be found on the Admissions website.


The College of Engineering Advising Center website provides information on high school preparation course for students aspiring engineering degrees, placement guidance, and pre-engineering major standing.

Two women and a man smiling.


Read about graduate admissions requirements.

Information on how to apply to the UNLV Graduate College can be found on the Graduate College website.