Small Experience, Big Impact.
We are happy to announce the UNLV Micro-Internship (UMI) Program. UNLV has partnered with Parker Dewey to provide additional experiential opportunities to explore different roles and company cultures.
Short term, paid, professional assignments that can be completed by a current student or recent grad with minimal guidance or on-boarding. Similar to a traditional internship, UNLV Micro-Internships will provide you access to a larger talent pool, assist in attracting top talent, improve new hire retention, and complement existing programs such as an internship programs or campus recruiting programs. However, unlike a traditional internship, these assignments typically range from 5-40 hours total of work, can be completed totally remotely, and can be done in any department in your organization providing your busy hiring managers with some just-in-time support.
- Early access to great talent.
- No administrative burden; Parker Dewey handles paperwork, payroll, HR, and legal liability.
- Complete professional projects without devoting full-time staff resources.
- Find the right fit, nurture candidates, and increase employee retention.
- Get real insight into a candidate’s ability to perform tasks required on the job.
- Show your company’s focus on diversity and inclusion by providing equitable access.
- No conversion fees if you choose to hire the student for a longer-term opportunity (internship, full-time job).