The Student Affairs Administration team provides support to students, parents, colleagues, and policy makers by guiding units, programs, and services within the Division of Student Affairs. The team manages the Divisions’ business partner relationships and responsibilities that include providing daily management for partner contracts and leases and chairing the Bookstore and Dining advisory boards and overseeing campus services such as the Bookstore and Food Service.
The Administration team supports the creation and implementation of such planning efforts of the division to enhance the college experience for all UNLV students by providing focus and expertise in responsible fund allocation and the development of creative partnerships to enhance the student experience.
The Administration team also provides leadership for the Division of Student Affairs’ communications, branding, messaging efforts, and creates materials designed to enhance the understanding of Student Affairs’ overall value and contributions toward the university’s mission.
- Create standards and best practices for Student Affairs promotions and communications
- Promote the Division's accomplishments and honors
- Implement Top Tier related goals and objectives
- Increase the profile of our business partners and their contributions to the Division and the campus
- Complete a Divisional social media inventory