UNLV’s annual Student Affairs Conference provides a unique professional development opportunity that brings together Student Affairs staff, graduate assistants, and collaborating faculty.
The Vice President for Student Affairs, Dr. Juanita Fain, created the conference initiative in 2009 in response to the training needs of staff within the Division of Student Affairs. A conference committee was also established that year and charged with designing and organizing this annual event. The conference has grown into a coveted experience that fosters a learning environment and encourages collaboration between the Division of Student Affairs staff and the campus community.
Student Affairs Conference 2015
The 2015 conference has concluded. Please select a theme to look back at details from a conference.
The conference theme, date, and format have all been selected in an effort to carry out the original vision of creating an inclusive opportunity for all individuals associated with Student Affairs at UNLV.
- 2015: We Are Student Affairs: Climbing to Top Tier
- 2014: Partnerships and Pathways to Success: Together We Are Strong
- 2013: Critical Pieces to a Rebel Rebound
- 2012: Moving in New Directions
- 2011: Building Bridges: Conquering Change
- 2010: RAIN in the Desert
- 2009: Rising to the Challenge: Creating Brighter Horizons