UNLV’s free safety app, available for Apple and Android devices. Among the many features helping keep the campus community safe, users can:
- Call for a late night security escort.
- Report a tip. This non-emergency feature allows users to submit a crime tip for further review by Police Investigations
- Text-chat with dispatch.
- Enable Friend Walk. Users can send their GPS location to a friend through the app and have their movements tracked in real time if they’re walking alone.
- Call 9-1-1. Call directly from the app with the push of a button. Connecting in this way can save time in an emergency.
- Submit iService Requests. UNLV campus repair work orders are integrated into the Report A Tip function.