Regents' Rising Researcher Award
The Nevada Regents’ Researcher Award is given annually to one NSHE faculty member from UNLV, UNR, and DRI. Awards are based on early-career accomplishments and potential for future advancement and recognition in research.
Recipients must be nominated for this honor.
- Notification sent by Chancellor’s Office to NSHE campuses to begin the nomination process: Late August/Early September
- Campuses forward nominations to System Office: late November
- Recommendations shall be presented to the Research and Economic Development Committee for final approval
Composition of NSHE Selection Committee
- Vice President for Research
- Appropriate senior research faculty