The Multicultural Program for Engineering, Sciences, Integrated Health Sciences, Community Health Sciences, and Nursing, in conjunction with Career Services and our Advisory Board Members, identifies summer jobs and internships as two of the most significant ways to enhance your career awareness. A key role of the MP is to help place you with companies that offer summer and part-time work as well as internships. Upon graduation, many students have received job offers with companies they have worked for.
We have several opportunities within UNLV for you to consider:
- Explore career options at all of UNLV's Career Fairs
- Research college majors
- Get involved with professional industry organizations including SASE, SHPE, NSBE, AISES, SWE, and S.T.A.R.S.
- Establish peer and professional mentoring relationships
- Participate in internships with many of our community partners
- Utilize the help of Career Services and the Advising Centers in your major