This page is intended to provide University employees with information on the options available to help them navigate through any issues related to their health coverage.

Whether you are covered through the plans offered by the Public Employees Benefits Program (PEBP) or not, you have access to the services offered by the State of Nevada Office of Consumer Health Assistance if you experience any issues related to your health coverage.

If you have coverage through PEBP, health care assistance is available in both the CDHP and HMO plans.

For details on the assistance available, click on the links below.