Graduate Program FAQ

Where should I send my application materials?

All application materials need to be submitted electronically through the ApplyYourself program located at the Graduate College's webpage. We are no longer accepting hard copies submitted through the mail or in-person.

How do I register for courses?

The graduate coordinator has the call numbers for all graduate courses. All students, new and continuing, must make an appointment with the graduate coordinator to register for courses.

How do I find out information about history courses?

The History Department publishes a course guide each semester. This guide is available via the website. Please see the Graduate Programs page for more information.

Related Links