1. To request changes to your student account, you need to fill out the General Petition form. This form is not for Reinstatement, Credit Overload or to increase your grade. Please send your petition to your academic advisor for signatures.
  2. If you don't know the college of your major, please refer to the Undergraduate Degree Page to locate your degree program. On the bottom of the page you will find the contact information for your advising center and college.
  3. Attach supporting documentation (i.e. letter of justification, medical documentation, etc.) to your petition before you submit.
  4. Only use the email address that is associated with your MyUNLV/Webcampus account.

For any questions please contact Faculty Senate at

General Petition Form