Minoring in Family Studies
There is no bachelor’s degree offered in the department, however there is a family studies minor, which prepares students to pursue graduate work in family studies, human development, marriage and family therapy, or the mental health field.
The minor will:
- Help you grow, maximize your potential, and understand yourself and others better.
- Provide you with greater sensitivity and awareness to diversity and multi-cultural issues.
- Give you scientific information about all aspects of human sexuality.
- Cover a wide range of information about mate selection, as well as couple and family functioning.
- Help you understand different approaches to couple/family therapy.
CFT 150, 225, 350, and 360 have been approved as General Education courses and CFT 225 has been approved as a multicultural course! Register now!