Telecom will have technicians on-site to fulfill any trouble tickets or work requests from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m every Tuesday and Thursday unless emergency needs arise.
- Staff are on-call for any service impacts outside of business hours
- Voice engineers will continue to work remotely as much as possible
- Inbound trouble tickets and work requests will be managed and sent to technicians for execution
The 24/7 maintenance vendor will continue to monitor the Avaya PBX with OIT's NOC monitoring the Cisco infrastructure and network
The UNLV operators and Telecom help desk will remain open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and be assigned to working remotely.
- All inbound calls for UNLV at 895-3011 will continue to be answered and routed
Be advised our normal processes will be followed as well as deliveries on campus, there are no special shipping arrangements being made. Campus delivery is essential, devices need to be barcoded and there is staff on campus to facilitate this.
Customers can make arrangements to pick up their devices by contacting Shipping & Receiving at 702-895-3212.
SIM card activations will be handled in the following manner:
- Request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and an order is made
- SIM card is delivered to campus
- Customer picks it up
- Contact Help Desk at 702-895-3011 for activation
We do not have staff in the office to pass out SIM cards at this time.
The Central Billing team will be in on Friday's on alternate shifts from 7 a.m.-2 p.m. to check mail, pick up deliveries, handle checks or get signatures if required.
If signatures are needed, they will make arrangements to meet with you on this day.
BA has suspended deliveries from Tahoe Springs.