The university has an arrangement with FedEx (smaller packages), and a third-party logistics agent (larger packages).
If you have made a pre-arrangement for shipping and you yourself have properly labeled the package with a shipping label and it’s ready for Shipping and Receiving pickup:
Fill out a pickup request form
If you have not made complete arrangements and need us to properly label your package:
Fill out a shipping request form
Same Day Shipment
Complete and submit the pickup request form no later than 1 p.m. or drop off your item at the Central Shipping and Receiving office in the Herman Westfall Building no later than 2 p.m. To assist in providing shipping options, please contact Central Shipping and Receiving at email@example.com or 702-895-3212.
- Shipment of goods, software, or technology may be subject to U.S. export control regulations. Depending on the type of commodity being exported or imported, the shipment may also be subject to other government agency regulations or controls and you may be required to obtain a license from the federal government for your export and in some situations, a license may not be granted.
- Customs duties, taxes, and fees may apply for international shipments. These are calculated by the commodity that is being sent, the declared value of the item, as well as the destination country, and their current customs policies.
- Delivery services will provide your department an estimate for shipping fees prior to shipment. Background investigation takes time and may cause a delay in shipping.
- Estimates are not guarantees and are subject to change.
- Written approval from the department will be required before the items are shipped.
- Customs duties, taxes and fees do not apply to documents of paperwork, only commodities.