Submitting Your Application
Applications to the Water Resources Management Program are made online through the UNLV Graduate College. Your application should include:
- Personal statement of interests and goals
- GRE scores (requirement may be waived by the WRM director)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Transcripts from all Colleges and Universities that you have attended
It is recommended that all materials be submitted online through the applications portal; however, where that is not feasible, hardcopies may be mailed to the WRM program.
Notes on Application Materials
- Personal Statement
- Your personal statement should be 1-2 pages in length (single-spaced) and articulate why you want to pursue a graduate degree in Water Resources Management. If you have a research topic or area of specialization in mind, that should also be included.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation should be from individuals who are able to comment on your potential to succeed as a graduate student.
- GRE Scores
- Please use the following codes when forwarding your scores from the Graduate Record Examination.
UNLV code: 4861
WRM code: 0110