“Out-of-state learning placements include on-the-gound, out-of-state learning placements (clinical rotations, student teaching, internships, etc.)”
-From the 2020 NC-SARA Data Reporting Handbook
When reporting courses with learning placements, ALL items below must be true:
- The placement involves the physical presence of the student outside of the home state location. In the case of UNLV, that would be anywhere outside of Nevada.
- The placement is offered for credit and/or requires a fee paid to the institution.
- The placement activity is required for degree completion or professional licensure.
- Placements are reported for an annual calendar year (1 January - 31 December). Data for the preceding year will be due to the Office of Educational Compliance in April of each year.
- Do not report placements that are made in the institution’s home state (Nevada).