How to List an Online Program on UNLV’s SARA Website
The Associate Dean for Academic Programs (or the equivalent of that role) in the school/college can send an email to email@example.com requesting the program be added to UNLV's Sara website.
- It’s helpful if the subject line reads “Add Program to UNLV SARA Website.”
- In the body of the email, please address the following:
- The name of the college/school.
- The name of the program. The program name must be an exact match to the Degrees Directory.
- The URL for the UNLV website that describes the program.
- Is this online program in a professional licensure discipline (medical, dental, nursing, law, education, clinical psychology, social work, etc.)?
- Does this program have any “learning placement” activities?
- For an “existing” UNLV program that has just expanded to a fully online modality - indicate date of when the program became available in a fully online mode.
- For a “new” program indicate NSHE approval date and effective date.
- Contact information for the best person who can answer any follow-up questions regarding the program.