To access EAB’s reports, articles, webinars, and other tools available as part of our institutional membership, log into the EAB website. The site is protected for members-only access.
To create your account and log in for the first time:
1. Go to the EAB’s website, located at www.eab.com
2. Click on the Login link in the upper right hand corner above the search bar. Select Create an Account.
3. Enter your UNLVMail (@unlv.edu) address in the Email field.
4. Use the drop-down menus to select the Country, State/Province, and City where UNLV is located (i.e., “United States,” “Nevada,” and “Las Vegas”).
5. Choose “University of Nevada, Las Vegas” from the “Your Organization” drop-down menu.
6. Click on Go to Step 2.
7. Enter your name, title, and contact information and then select Register Now.
8. Once you receive an email in your UNLVMail account, click on the link to create a password and confirm your account.