Each Vice President/Provost will determine who is eligible to submit requests for their area. It is recommended that the initial request starts at the department or dean/director level.
- Unit submits form
- Email addresses are used for communication. Make sure they are correct.
- Contact(s) email: Primary contact(s) for the request.
- Department Chair email: Only need to enter if not a contact.
- Dean/Director email: Approval and priority request automatically sent to this email once form is submitted.
- Vice President/Provost email: Approval and priority request automatically sent to this email once dean/director supports.
- Dean/Director and Vice President/President support, deny, or place on hold and prioritize high, medium, low.
- Once supported by Dean/Director and Vice President/Provost, CPPC reviews to determine if eligible to move forward for a formal estimate.
- Items that will impact moving forward for estimate include:
- Campus Priorities
- Resource capacity (employee & fiscal)
- If Supported, the Contact(s) will receive an email to submit a request for an estimate to the appropriate unit (ie, Planning & Construction, Facilities, Purchasing)
- The Contact will submit the request and update the appropriate fields using the link provided in the email as they receive information for the project.
- Once the estimate is received and the project updated by the Contact, the CPPC will meet periodically to prioritize and rank all requests.
- The CPPC will submit a prioritized list to the Executive Vice President and Provost and Senior Vice President Business Affairs for review, funding sources, and approvals.
- Requests that are not funded will remain on the list until canceled by the CPPC, Vice President/Provost, Dean/Director, or Department Chair/Contact.
To track your requests and where they are in the process, dynamic views are available and limited to the email address connected with the roles as designated below.
Instructions for Dynamic View
- Select the link for your role below.
- Select ‘Log-in with smartsheet account.'
- Below the email log in, select log in with ‘Google’.
- Input your UNLV email and ACE password.
Requests can be updated by selecting the project and updating the available fields in the panel that will open to the right.
Note: Room category changes and renovations are required to go through the Space Committee. Once approved, requests will automatically filter into the CPPC process if required.
For questions or troubleshooting, please contact Space Management at 702-895-0484 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your patience is greatly appreciated with this new process.