Can I bring personal property on to the UNLV campus for use?

Any person bringing personal property onto university premises retains sole responsibility for such personal property. The university is not responsible for the loss, theft, damage, or destruction of non-university property.

Our department had a theft and a piece of equipment was stolen, what do we need to provide to the Property Control office?

Refer to information under the heading Loss, Theft, Destruction in the SERVICES tab.

My department received a new piece of equipment that was sent directly to our department and it needs a barcode. How do we get a barcode?

Complete a Request for Barcode Form. The Inventory Control office can meet with you to barcode the equipment.