Where is the Kinesiology & Nutrition Sciences office?

The Kinesiology & Nutrition Sciences office is in the Bigelow Health Sciences Building, Room 323. Phone: 702-895-0996.

When is the Kinesiology & Nutrition Sciences office open?

The Kinesiology office is open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.

Where is the Advising Center?

The Advising Center is in the White Hall Annex - Building 1 (WHA-1). Phone: 702-895-5448.

How do I change my major?

Change of Major requests must be submitted by an Academic Advisor. Please contact the Advising Center.

Can I minor in Kinesiology?

Yes, you can minor in Kinesiology. The minor requires 24 credits.

Where do I get an undergraduate catalog and why do I need it?

The undergraduate catalog is available online. It contains descriptions of all courses including prerequisites and corequisites. 

I tried to register for a class, but the system said I did not meet the prerequisites. What should I do?

Please visit the undergraduate catalog to learn what the prerequisites are for the course. You will need to complete the listed prerequisites prior to enrollment.

Can I get into a full class?

In order to get into a full class, you need to get instructor consent. Contact the department at kns@unlv.edu to request an instructor’s name. Please include the section when requesting an instructor's name (ex. KIN 223.1012).