There are many employment opportunities both on and off campus that are available to students who need assistance financing their education.
- Federal Work Study – This program provides jobs for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need as determined by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- America Reads and America Counts Programs – These federally funded programs provide students with the opportunity to tutor preschool- and elementary- school-aged children in reading and math.
- Nevada Regents Service Program – This state-funded program provides service and applied learning opportunities for students who make a contribution to the state.
- Regular Student Employment – These positions offered by university departments are available to undergraduate students enrolled in a minimum of six credits per semester and graduate students enrolled in a minimum of five credits a semester.
- Employee Safety Training – Your safety is important to UNLV. Please take a few minutes to complete the online safety training.
- Non-student Employment – These university positions are offered to undergraduate students who are enrolled in fewer than six credit hours and graduate students enrolled in fewer than five credits.
- Employer Responsibilities – Find out what your responsibilities are as a student employer.
- Information for Potential Off-Campus Employers – Information on how to qualify for off-campus work study positions.
- Contact Us – Find out who to contact with work study questions.