You must meet all the eligibility criteria required for receipt of federal aid, including the Financial Aid & Scholarships Satisfactory Academic Progress policy (SAP), and you must:
- Enroll at least half time (6 credits for undergraduates; 5 credits for graduates) to be eligible for work study for the Fall and Spring semesters. Enroll in at least one credit to be eligible for work study for the Summer semester. Summer work study students who are enrolled for at least one credit must submit a Financial Aid Summer Application. If a Summer work study student is not enrolled, (s)he must submit a Work Study Employment: Not Enrolled Summer Semester 2018 With An Intent to Enroll Fall Semester form. A student not enrolled in the Summer semester must have previously received work study for the prior Spring semester.
- Be approved to receive Federal Work Study by the Financial Aid & Scholarships Office.
- Priority consideration provided to students hired by the UNLV Library and Pre-School Center.
Note: Changes to any of the following can impact your eligibility for assistance and the timing of when you receive your monies:
- Your enrollment
- State residency
- Housing (on campus, off campus, commuter)
- Satisfactory academic progress standing
- Other aid that you may be receiving
Consider these factors when planning your tuition, fees, and other university-related expenses.