Criminal Justice Career Fair
About the Criminal Justice Career Fair
The Department of Criminal Justice, in conjunction with Alpha Phi Sigma (Theta Tau), hosts an annual Career Fair every spring at UNLV. The event gives students the opportunity to meet representatives from local, state, federal, and private sector criminal justice agencies providing important services in Nevada and across the nation.
Location: UNLV Student Union Ballroom
4505 S. Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas, NV 89154.
Date: Wed., April 12, 2023
Time: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Information for Employers
Registration Information for Employers
Registration for the Spring 2023 Criminal Justice Career Fair is taking place on Handshake. Handshake is a robust recruiting platform that connects employers with thousands of UNLV students and alumni looking for employment, internship, and volunteer opportunities.
- Standard Registration Fee: $60 (due by March 10, 2023)
- Sponsor Opportunity: $350 (due by Feb. 20, 2023)
Standard registration fee includes:
- Parking pass
- Six-foot table and chairs for two representatives (black table linen included)
- Breakfast and lunch for two representatives
Sponsor Opportunity includes:
- Registration and all associated standard registration perks
- Logos on all marketing materials
- Sponsor highlights on our social media channels for social mentions the week leading up to and after the event.
- Preferential booth placement near to fair entry doors