Table of Contents

Section I - General Guidelines

  1. Purpose of Policies
  2. General Guidelines for Facilities
  3. Advance Scheduling of Facilities
  4. University Scheduling Procedures
    1. University Community and Related Organizations
    2. Rental of Facilities and Services to Non-university Users
    3. Policies Specifically Applicable to Non-university Users
  5. Rental of Facilities (Facility Use Fees)
  6. Safety and Liability Concerns
    1. Food Service
    2. Alcoholic Beverages
    3. Security for Special Events
    4. Building Security
    5. General Security Requirements
    6. Insurance Requirements

Section II - Other Related Policies

  1. Partisan Political Activities
  2. Student Recruitment Events
  3. Sponsored Research Projects
  4. Commencement Facility Reservations
  5. Use of Outdoor Areas
  6. Outdoor Noise Policy
  7. Backlighted Advertising
  8. Major Gifts to the University
  9. Solicitation of Signatures
  10. Voter Registration Booths
  11. Attendance at Meetings and Events in University Facilities
  12. Fundraiser Activity Policy
  13. Policy for Advertising and Marketing and Marketing on UNLV Grounds and Facilities
  14. Campus Merchandise Sales Policy
  15. Posting Policy
  16. Juveniles on Campus Policy
  17. Expressive Activity
  18. Air Space Usage
  19. Newspaper Racks and Distribution
  20. Skateboard and Rollerblade Policy
  21. Guidelines for Commercial Filming
  22. Fee Schedule for Filming on the Campus

Section III - Appendices

  1. List of Commonly Used Telephone Numbers at UNLV
  2. List of Insurance Providers


The purpose of these policies and regulations is to ensure the effective use and enjoyment of the facilities of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas campus, hereinafter referred to as the University, as an educational institution. In line with this policy, the University and its facilities are deemed to be a "non-public forum," unless otherwise expressly stated herein, for purposes of expressive conduct under the First amendment to the United States Constitution. Policies are applicable to all users and potential users of University facilities.



    1. For the purpose of this document, University is defined as:
      1. CSUN recognized student organizations for events related to their function and purpose.
      2. University colleges, schools, departments, staff and administrators and University system executives for events/functions which are related to or are a part of their official responsibilities.
      3. University facilities, the campus grounds, property and appurtenances thereto under the control of the University.
    1. University properties shall be used only in accordance with federal, state and local laws and shall not be used for the purpose of organizing or carrying out any unlawful activity.
    2. University facilities are provided primarily for the support of the educational functions of the University and the activities necessary for the support of these functions. University functions take precedence over any other activities in the use of University facilities.
    3. All persons on University property are required to abide by University policies and regulations of the Board of Regents and shall identify themselves upon request to University officials or appropriate University employees acting in the performance of their duties. Violation of such policies or regulations may subject a person to possible legal penalties; if the person is a student, faculty or staff member of the University, that person may also be subject to University discipline.
    4. Public expression in the form of freedom of speech and advocacy may be exercised in University facilities at such times and places and in such a manner as to assure orderly conduct, the least possible interference with University responsibilities as an educational institution, protection of the rights of individuals in the use of University facilities, and reasonable protection of persons against practices that would make them involuntary audiences.
    5. In the spirit of open discussion and freedom of expression, the University will not discourage any group from using designated University facilities or services to render an opinion as long as the University determines the time, place, and mode of presentation of the views in question. The University will not attempt to control the viewpoint of the speaker.
    6. The name, insignia, seal, logo or other University or departmental indicia may be used by University and non-university groups or organizations with prior approval of the appropriate University authority.
    7. Failure to comply with these policies may result in cancellation of the event.

Advance scheduling for the use of University facilities must be made with the appropriate office, as indicated below:


    1. The Office of the Registrar's Academic Event Scheduling schedules only general purpose classroom space for departmental uses. Reservations requiring refreshments, room setup assistance, or audio-visual needs/support, must be reserved through Student Union Event Services. Faculty and Staff reserving general purpose classroom for departmental uses (IE: departmental meetings, seminars, or special class speaker events) can contact the Office of the Registrar at phone number 702-895-3443 or by using the events request form. Please ensure that your proximity card is modified to include your room assignment. Changes to your proximity access can be completed via the Electronic Key/Card Request form. Please be aware that you need to be on the UNLV network (VPN, or directly connected) in order for this link to work.
    2. Educational Outreach schedules use of campus classrooms for Non-University Users, 895-4351
    3. The following Academic Building exceptions are scheduled as follows:
      • Conference Rooms in Frank and Estella Beam Hall 895-3308; Boyd Dining Room 895-4408
      • Conference Rooms in Rod Lee Bigelow Health Sciences 895-3693
      • Conference Rooms/Great Hall in Thomas Beam Engineering 895-3699
    4. The Student Union & Event Services: The Office of Campus Life Scheduling may be reached at 702-895-4449 and is responsible for reserving the following campus buildings:
      • Student Union
      • Pida Plaza
      • Alumni Amphitheatre
      • Intramural Fields
      • UNLV Swimming Pool
      • Academic Mall
      • CHB Sidewalk (Alumni Walk)
      • Residence Hall (meeting space and green space)
      • Summer Conference Housing (mid May - mid August) 702-895-4211 Dining Commons during university breaks or holidays (during academic year, contact RHA at 702-895-4671)
    5. Other Non-classroom facilities are scheduled as follows:
      • Academic Computing Services Conference Rooms 895-0721
      • Academic Mall and External Areas 895-3221
      • Alta Ham Fine Arts 895-4210
      • Paul Harris Theatre 895-3261
      • Acting Studios 895-3261
      • Music Dept. Recital Rooms 895-3332
      • Dance Studios 895-3827
      • Donna Beam Art Gallery 895-3893
      • Barrick Museum 895-3381
      • Parking Lots 895-1300
      • Performing Arts Center 895-4712
        which includes the following:
        • Artemus Ham Concert Hall
        • Judy Bayley Theatre
        • Black Box Theatre
        • Ham Concert Hall Lobby and Green Room
        • Performing Arts Center Plaza and Steps
      • Lied Library 895-2286
      • Sam Boyd Stadium 895-4788
      • Student Service Complex 895-3695
      • System Computing Services Building 895-4590
      • Richard Tam Alumni Center 895-3621
      • Thomas and Mack Center 895-4788 (Si Redd Room, TMC Parking Lots)

    1. Sponsored activities are presented for educational or entertainment value (concerts or lectures, for example). Campus Sponsored activities are not essentially commercial in nature. Such activities are presented for educational or entertainment value (concerts or lectures, for example). Campus organizations that wish to present such activities may obtain sponsorship and receive support in the form of money or donated products or services from off-campus entities. Such events are organized solely for presentation at UNLV and are not part of a tour presented by a commercial interest for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or selling products.
    2. Sponsors may be recognized through the use of banners or signs during the scheduled hours of the sponsored event. Such banners or signs may be displayed at the event site only. Sponsors may distribute free product samples during the scheduled hours of the event at the event. Sponsors may be acknowledged in ads, posters, fliers, and similar materials in advance of events, but such acknowledgement must be in the context of promotion for the event. Appropriate approvals must be obtained in advance for the distribution of products - waivers from the holders of campus catering contracts for distribution of food products, for instance.
    3. CSUN will be the sponsoring organization for all commercial tours. CSUN may sponsor one tour per semester for which it negotiates the fee. It (CSUN) will be required to take complete responsibility for hosting the tour. Any additional tours will be charged a fee of $10,000. CSUN will return 50 percent of the net proceeds from the tour for which it negotiates the fee and 75 percent of the net proceeds of all other tours it sponsors to the campus grounds department for deposit in a grounds enhancement fund. Commercial tours are permitted on the North Field and the Intramural Field only, and must comply with all UNLV policies.
    4. Unless otherwise exempted, commercial activity (sales, marketing, advertising) by non-university entities is forbidden on the UNLV campus.

      It is the practice of the University to permit rental of its facilities and services to non-University users engaged in legal activities.

      1. Non-NSHE post secondary education institutions and/or organizations may not regularly rent University facilities for instructional purposes.
      2. The University will require a hold harmless/indemnification agreement, certificate of insurance, and/or the cost of University coordinated security for any facility usage or distribution of food products and alcoholic beverages.
      3. Meeting Space: Non-university groups may rent meeting space through the appropriate office.
      4. Vending/Sales refer to Campus Merchandise Sales Policy
      5. Advertising by off-campus users is covered under the established University Posting Policy
      6. Policy for advertising and marketing on UNLV facilities and grounds:
        1. This policy applies to indoor and outdoor areas of the campus, unless otherwise exempted. Exempted areas/administrative units include the following:
          • The Thomas and Mack Center, Sam Boyd Stadium, Cox Pavilion, and other intercollegiate athletic facilities, including but not limited to football, baseball, softball, soccer, tennis, and track.
          • Performing Arts Complex.
          • Areas rented by non-university entities during the hours for which the area is rented.
          • Campus organizations selling non-commercial products or services for non-profit fundraising purposes.
          • Student Union counter space.
          • The UNLV Alumni Association for its contract with MBNA credit card company.
      1. Fees:
        1. Individual facility offices will maintain fee schedules approved by a committee charged with that responsibility.
        2. Collection and Distribution: The coordinating office will collect estimated fees in advance of the scheduled events.
        3. The individual office that scheduled an event will reimburse campus departments for expenses which may be incurred such as for custodial, utilities, posting or special equipment/services.
        4. Revenue generated by such fees and associated with an event sponsored by a University department or other group will be redistributed by the office that scheduled the event to the department or group after all expenses have been met.
        5. The individual facilities will follow general University procedures established by the Controller's Office for the handling of any and all fees.

The University has established fees for use of its facilities which are charged to recover actual costs incurred by the University. The individual facility offices are authorized units to quote rates to the departments or organizations reserving facilities. These fees will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.

The University retains the right to assess cost recovery fees relative to use of specified areas on the campus grounds. In an effort to improve the overall appearance, suitability and safety of these external areas/facilities, these fees will help to maintain the landscaping in optimum condition.


    Five levels of fee structure are to be established:


      1. Fixed Costs: An assessment for custodial services, utilities or reimbursement for cost of property and the administrative fee when applicable.
      2. Variable Costs: An assessment for security, set-up, special services, technical equipment (other than normal custodial services) and other costs directly associated with the event/meeting. These costs are based on actual expenses and billed accordingly.
      3. Full Costs: The sum of 1. and 2. above. 4. Additional charges might be assessed by facilities such as Thomas and Mack Center, Performing Arts Center, Student Union, McDermott Complex, etc.

      1. campus departments
      2. recognized student organizations
      3. governmental agencies
      4. non-profit organizations
      5. for profit organizations

    1. The University-contracted food service shall have the exclusive right to provide food service on the University campus except for:

        1. 1. Thomas & Mack Center
        2. 2. Sam Boyd Stadium
        3. 3. College of Hotel Administration's Boyd Dining Hall (in Frank & Estella Beam Hall)
        4. 4. Richard Tam Alumni Center for alumni events.
        5. 5. Other University departments holding fundraising or other specified events that include donated food and beverages (signed waiver form required).
        6. All events requesting waivers from the University contracted food service waiver has been obtained, a copy of said shall be forwarded to the office that scheduled the event. All invoices submitted by the University contracted food service shall be paid within ten (10) days of the invoice date. In the event invoices are not paid within thirty (30) days of the invoice date, interest will be charged to the ordering organization.

    The sale or distribution of alcoholic beverages on campus requires (under Section 8.20.355 of the Clark County Code) a completed "Notice of Sale or Distribution of Alcoholic Liquor upon University Property" along with a letter identifying by names, addresses, and ages those who will distribute the alcohol. This information must be filed with the Vice President for Student Life Office no less than eight working days before the scheduled event. A full-time University employee must sign as the "responsible person." That person assumes responsibility for the conduct of the event and agrees to be present throughout the portion of the event where alcoholic beverages are served.

    For those events which the University-contracted food service provider will serve the alcohol, a memo outlining that arrangement must accompany the completed request form. For events at which underage persons will be in attendance, the sponsoring group will need to detail procedures to prevent service to minors as required by Clark County Code 8.20-350. University Police must be notified of the date and time of all events at which alcohol service is to be provided. University Police will provide security coverage but the sponsoring organization will be responsible for any costs associated with that coverage. Any member of the University community found to be in violation of the University alcohol policy shall be subject to disciplinary actions by the appropriate University office. Under certain circumstances, action may be taken by the University Police department and/or local law enforcement agencies.

    There will be no Department of Public Safety charges to the user when security needs can be met through the use of assigned duty personnel. If an event requires police in addition to assigned duty personnel, the costs will be met by the user and billed accordingly. The Athletic Department, Thomas & Mack Center, Performing Arts Center, Student Union, Campus Housing, and the McDermott Complex will coordinate all security/police needs through the Department of Public Safety. All other security requirements in conjunction with scheduled events will be coordinated through the office that scheduled the event. The security needs for the events are at the Department of Public Safety's discretion.


      The Mission of the University Department of Public Safety (DPS) is to ensure the safety and security of all individuals on the university campus and the protection of all university and personnel property. As a result, the departmental policy as it reflects on campus building security is strict and governed by procedure.

      1. University Building Security Policy

        The University is open for business from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Normal Classes are held for students from 7:00 am to 10:15 pm. Monday through Friday. During these hours, most buildings or sections of buildings will remain open and accessible for the public, staff, faculty, and student. Some hours may also be reserved for Saturday classes.

        All university buildings, classrooms, offices, etc are scheduled for use to avoid overlapping or conflicting use. All information pertaining to scheduling is coordinated and published by Facilities Management in the form of a Weekly Report.

        All other rooms and buildings not specifically listed as being open and available for use will be secured and locked. No access will be allowed.

        1. Business Hours:
        2. Scheduling:
        3. Closure:

      During non-business hours on weekends, evenings, and holidays, only UNLV Student Security personnel and University Police Services officers may open any building doors and/or secure them as directed by DPS communications after they have reviewed the Weekly Report for Room, Opening and Closing list from Facilities Management.

      Department of Public Safety personnel will not allow entrance, nor open and unlock any door for any individual who is not authorized by the Weekly Report for Room, Opening, and Closing list from Facilities Management. Any DPS employee that does this takes responsibility for that individual(s) actions while inside the building or room. Exception: Fire or Life or Death emergency will exempt the above statement. Student Life Facilities (Student Union, McDermott Complex, and Campus Housing) will maintain their own internal process for building access.

      The following are the only authorized means of gaining access to any building, ground, or office after hours:

      1. Weekends, Holiday & Evening Security Duties

      2. Building Security
      3. Building Access Authorization
        1. Events scheduled and listed on the Weekly Report for Room, Opening and Closing from Facilities Management.
        2. Possession of properly completed, signed and approved "UNLV Request for Building Use" form at the function.
        3. Possession of an authorized key for the building and room. REMEMBER: Possession of a key to an office assigned for use does not grant an individual permission to be in the building after hours. A key to the building must also be assigned.

      Any personal, rented, or leased property left in any building and/or room can not be retrieved without proper identification showing positive ownership of that property and permission to access the area in question to retrieve said property. Otherwise, the person will have to wait until the next scheduled business day or contact on their own the person having supervisory access to the area/property in question (Dean, Chair, etc.) so they may respond and handle the situation. Individuals may contact the Department of Public Safety at 895-3668 or the MSU Information Desk at 895-3221 for lost-and-found for the campus.

      Outside contractors will only be allowed access to a building or area if:

      Key authorization must be obtained using approved forms and must be signed by the correct departmental head. Department of Public Safety cannot authorize keys for any non-Public Safety personnel.

      1. Property, Lost, Abandoned, Forgotten
      2. Outside Contractors Gaining Access
        1. it has been previously scheduled and arranged for with the department by Facilities Management, -or-
        2. there is a Facilities Management employee accompanying the contractor to take responsibility.

      Student Security will open any door that is on the list of room openings that is received from Facilities Management. In addition, if an individual has an approved copy of a "UNLV Request for Building Use" and provides Public Safety with this form, the door will be opened. Please make certain that the form is completed and signed. Frequently Public Safety staff are called on to assist someone who has become locked out of their office or building. If the person has given permission for security personnel to enter their office or room and provided UNLV identification they are assisted as follows:

      1. Student Security Services Procedure and Policy
        1. Room Openings
        1. Upon making contact with the individual requesting assistance the location of the individual's keys is confirmed, with a visual check of staff identification, and dispatch is notified of the ID number and name.
        2. The room is entered while the individual in question waits outside of the area. The room will never be entered alone by DPS staff.
        3. The keys will be retrieved ONLY from the area or areas that were approved for search. If the keys cannot be located contact is made with the individual and they are advised of the situation. They will not be permitted to enter the office.
        4. Once keys are located, the office or room will be secured. The individual requesting assistance will be escorted out of the building. Once the building has been exited and the outer door secured, the keys are relinquished to the owner.
        5. If someone wishes to work after hours or on weekends and holidays, it is his or her responsibility to make arrangements in advance. Public Safety has no way to ensure that an individual is authorized to be in any building if they do not have keys that open that building. Any situation that arises outside of this policy should be referred to the Sergeant on duty. If a Sergeant is unavailable, refer the situation to the dispatcher on duty. At no time will any Student Security Officer take the initiative to let any individual into a building or room unless the above procedure is followed.

      Student Security will open any door that is on the list of room openings that is received from Facilities Management. If, for any reason Student Security is unavailable, the duty police officer assigned by communications, will act according to the specifications in this section.

      1. Room Opening Backup

    The University of Nevada, Las Vegas wants to provide a safe and secure environment for its citizens. The University realizes that there are individuals who criminally prey on those attending special events, become involved in affrays, and otherwise disturb events, causing injury or the defacement of property.


      During all special events, the following standards will apply;

      1. Special Events
        1. If an event is held without alcohol being present, an average of one police officer for every 1,000 attendees will be used.
        2. If an event is held where alcohol is present, an average of one police officer for every 500 attendees will be used.
        3. Rock Concerts as defined by the Clark County Ordinance, and Outdoor Festivals, will be staffed with one police officer for every 500 attendees in accordance with County Ordinance.
        4. The University Department arranging and/or leasing/renting out any university location for an event will advise the party in question of the above standards and will, before any final settlements, contact the Director of Public Safety or his designee for a final approval on security and police arrangements.
        5. The University Director of Public Safety, or his designee, shall have the final decision making capability and will decide how many police officers will be present, if any, and how many security personnel will be present, if any, after being properly advised as to the content, purpose, location and reason for the event in question.
      1. Definitions
        1. Attendees - Any individual at a special event, whether a paid ticket holder, invited guest, or event staff which are allowed to partake of the event or activities.
        2. Rock Concert - As defined by Clark County Ordinance.
        3. Outdoor Festival - As defined by Clark County Ordinance.
        4. Security - Unarmed event staff used for the purpose of securing doorways, entrances, and other areas or for the general purposes of crowd control/ushering purposes.
        5. Police Officer - A fully certified Peace Officer as defined by the State of Nevada (NRS), under the direct supervision of the University's Director of Public Safety or Chief of Police.
        6. Special Event - Any event held on university property which is not a regularly scheduled class, classroom exercise, event, function or activity intended for university students as part of their educational experience; which is intended for entertainment purposes, fundraising, income purposes, sports, or intended for the general public.

      The above requirements are averages and will be considered as a basis for any special event being arranged. Certain events such as rock concerts and outdoor festivals fall under County Ordinance as well as under University Policy, and any relevant Ordinance's will also be observed and followed. All departmental representatives arranging for the lease, rental, or use of any University property for any event or special event will contact Public Safety to inquire about security and police requirements prior to any final arrangements with any party.

      1. Procedure

    Policies on insurance requirements for NSHE facilities are governed by Nevada Revised Statutes and the Chancellor's Office. The State of Nevada maintains self-insured liability program for NSHE sponsored events. Requesting that non-university users provide additional single limit coverage is to protect the University in the event someone connected with the event causes personal injury or property damage to someone while using the facility. These policies were formalized over a period of several years, with the current policies formalized in June, 1993.

      1. Any NSHE sponsored activity/group/event is covered by the State of Nevada's self-insurance program. To be recognized as a NSHE sponsored event, any revenue generated by the event would have to be deposited into an appropriate NSHE Business Center account, and any expenditure incurred in support of the activity would be in accordance with NSHE regulations and procedures.
      2. Use of University facilities by outside users requires combined single limits of liability of at least $1,000,000 and a certificate of insurance naming the Board of Regents, University and Community College system of Nevada, on behalf of the institution, as additional insured. It should be noted that although student government is provided coverage under the State's self-insurance program, student organizations, even those recognized by the student government, are not.
      3. Only the President or his/her designee can reduce or waive this insurance requirement. Additionally, the University is willing to accept statements of self-insurance from other governmental agencies (refer to the State Government Organization Chart as shown in the State Administrative Manual to determine if the agency is an official governmental agency).
      4. In any event, the certificate of insurance, letter of self-insurance, or waiver should be on file prior to the scheduled event.



    Note: UNLV Student elections, which are governed by CSUN policy, are exempt from this policy.

    A policy of nonpartisanship and neutrality will govern the University at all times in its relationship with elected officials or persons campaigning for public office.

    • UNLV will not sponsor or support political candidates, ballot initiatives or questions.
    • UNLV campus mail and email will not be used to distribute political materials in any form. This applies to both members and nonmembers of the University community.
    • If the titles of faculty and staff used in political correspondence might reasonably be construed as implying support, endorsement or opposition of the University with regard to any non-university activity or issue, the identification shall be accompanied by an explicit statement that the individual is speaking for himself or herself and not as a representative of the University or any of its offices or units.

    Reserving Space for Political Events

    Campus Organizations:
    Campus political organizations have access to selected University facilities on the same basis as all other campus organizations — in keeping with the rights of all members of the campus community to express political views. All political organizations are to be assessed the usual costs for the use of the facilities.

    University users (students, faculty, or staff) who wish to present informational events open to the public, but not in support of particular candidate(s), ballot initiative(s) or question(s) - such as lectures or debates - must provide Certificates of Insurance for general liability coverage of at least $1 million combined single limit per occurrence. They may be eligible for reduced or waived use fees.

    Off-Campus Political Organizations:
    Candidates for public office and campaign organizations, regardless of their affiliation or non-affiliation with UNLV, may rent campus grounds and facilities for campaign events. They will be treated as non-University users and charged the full rental and related use fees applicable to the grounds or facilities they wish to use [see Facility Use Fees].

    Members of political organizations or campaigns who wish to reserve space on campus should first contact the Office of the Vice President for Diversity and Government Affairs at 702-895-5397.

    • Those who reserve space for political activities are required to include the following statement in all publicity: "This event (or publication) does not reflect an opinion or endorsement by the University of Nevada, Las Vegas."
    • Candidates and campaign organizations who rent UNLV grounds and facilities, regardless of their affiliation or non-affiliation with UNLV, must provide to UNLV, for each event, Certificates of Insurance which provide general liability coverage of at least $1 million combined single limit per occurrence.
    • Candidates and campaign organizations may film or shoot still photos on the UNLV campus subject to the Guideline for Commercial Filming, but may not express or imply an endorsement by UNLV.

    Posting of Campaign Materials on Campus
    Political campaign signs and handbills of candidates for public office, or for ballot initiatives or questions, are subject to the campus Posting Policy. Such materials may be distributed by hand outdoors in the designated expressive activity areas only.

    Political signs placed on the campus in violation of the Posting Policy will be removed by the University, and those responsible will be charged for the cost of removal by the UNLV Facilities Management Department. Removal costs are available to the public upon request.


    It is the goal of the University to promote on-campus recruitment events. Programs that bring prospective students to the campus enhance recruitment efforts. Like all activities, special events have certain costs associated with them. Recruitment events may qualify for a waiver of the facility usage fee if they are endorsed by Director of Undergraduate Recruitment or the Dean of the Graduate College, as appropriate as official recruitment events. (Exceptions for this waiver shall be for the use of all of Thomas & Mack Center, Performing Arts Center, and Student Union.) However all fees for technical or specialist assistance will be passed on to the user group.

    The following guidelines are offered for determining a recruitment event:

    1. Events sponsored or co-sponsored by the Director of Undergraduate Recruitment or the Dean of the Graduate College as recruitment events.
    2. Events sponsored by on-campus academic units or departments that are coordinated through the Director of Undergraduate Recruitment or the Dean of the Graduate College and include a recruitment component in the program will be considered recruitment events.
    3. Athletic events are to be coordinated through the Athletic Department and generally will not qualify as recruitment events.

    Activities funded from sponsored projects that are awarded to the University of Nevada, Las Vegas from federal, state and/or private agencies are to be treated the same as any other on-campus activities. Therefore, the facilities-use charges applied to grants and contracts activities must be consistent with the charges for other University-related activities. OMB Circular A-21 "Cost Principles for Education Institutions" allows the expenditure for a facilities use charge as long as it "conforms to generally accepted cost accounting practices consistently followed by the institution."

    The intent of this policy is to assure the availability of suitable facilities for UNLV's biennial Commencement ceremonies and receptions (in May and December).


    1. During the period beginning two days before any commencement ceremony and ending at the beginning of the second day after that ceremony, Facility managers will require on-campus users who wish to reserve a room to obtain signed approval of the academic dean or vice-president responsible for the facility.
    2. Campus academic or administrative units that wish to hold commencement receptions on campus may reserve a facility prior to 180 days before the ceremony, with the appropriate approval, as stated above. Prior to 180 days before commencement ceremonies, facility managers will not allow non-UNLV organizations to reserve sites at a time and/or place that might conflict with commencement activities, unless approval by the dean or vice-president most closely related to that facility is obtained by the facility manager. Within 180 days of commencement ceremonies, campus users may reserve facilities for commencement-related activities, with approval, but will face competition for facilities from off-campus users.
    3. The University will reserve the Thomas and Mack Center for its commencement ceremonies and primary reception.

    1. The Alumni Amphitheater is designated as a limited public forum area where all persons may exercise, to the extent permitted by law and these policies, the activities of expression, speech and assembly. Such activities shall be consistent with the maintenance of University facilities and the free flow of persons and traffic and shall not interfere with other scheduled activities. Interference with entrances to buildings, classrooms, offices or study areas is strictly prohibited. This designated area shall be reserved through the Student Union Administrative Office.
    2. Use of University facilities for overnight camping is strictly prohibited. Camping includes staying overnight in a vehicle.
    3. Amplified sound may be used at outdoor events only with the prior written permission of the University. The privilege may be withdrawn if the amplified sound interferes with classes, scheduled events, normal business of the University or the general public. (For specific guidelines on amplified sound, please reference UNLV Outdoor Noise Policy).
    4. Any use of outdoor areas on campus must be approved by Facilities Management and Planning. The university will not be responsible for incidents involving sprinklers or other landscaping equipment without prior notification.

    UNLV's primary mission is to serve as an academic institution. As a result, no outdoor events should be held which disrupt the academic schedule of the university. Outdoor events which use amplified sound equipment are prohibited on the UNLV campus, except in the following locations listed below. All of the guidelines, procedures and policies must be adhered to.

    1. In the Pida Plaza and Alumni Amphitheater:
      1. Amplified sound may not interfere with UNLV's primary focus of teaching and learning. Individuals or organizations wishing to use amplified sound are obligated to prevent that sound from interfering with the teaching and learning process.
      2. Sound levels must be set prior to the start of the event so that amplified sound will not be heard inside buildings adjacent to the event location. Once set, sound must not be adjusted upward. Further reduction of the sound level or the termination of the amplified sound will be required if complaints about sound occur.
      3. On-going monitoring of the immediate environment in each facility surrounding the event will be conducted by the event sponsor to guarantee that fluctuation in type of sound and style does not lead to unanticipated interference based upon pre-set volume level.
      4. Program sponsors agree to have each group/performer sign an agreement indicating compliance with recommended standards.
      5. Failure to maintain acceptable sound volume levels may result in sponsor's immediate cancellation of the performance. If complaints are received indicating disruptions of teaching/learning functions or tasks in support of these functions, future requests to use amplified sound by the individual or organization will be denied.
    1. Performing Arts Center Plaza (the area between the Artemus W. Ham Concert Hall and the Judy Bayley Theatre), i.e. "Flashlight" area and the adjoining steps down to the Academic Mall.
      1. This area is not intended for use as an event space or sales area without the consent of the Director of the Performing Arts Center or designee. The Dean of Fine Arts will be consulted prior to use of these areas when a college event is to be presented in said areas.
      2. The Plaza, situated at the North end of the Academic Mall, is ideally suited for political rallies and University ceremonial activities. Every effort will be made to extend the Academic Mall and to accommodate events of this nature. Due to the high volume of theater, box office, and business office traffic, the area will not normally be available for outdoor concerts, festivals or other public events.
      3. Indoor scheduled events will have first priority.
      4. The possibility of outdoor noise conflicts with indoor events will be a primary concern.
      5. Interference with normal daily academic traffic will also be an important consideration.
      6. Unauthorized users of the Plaza may be asked to vacate the area or to leave the campus.
    1. Residence Hall Area: All outdoor events must be approved in advance by the Executive Council of the Residence Hall Association and the Office of Campus Housing. The primary areas used for outside events are the Warner Green, located between Buildings B, C and Warner Residential Life, and the field adjacent to the South Services Building.
    2. McDermott Physical Education Complex exterior areas shall be under the sole control of the MPE Facilities Supervisor.
    3. Thomas and Mack Center exterior shall be under the sole control of the TMC management.
    4. Sam Boyd Stadium shall be also be under the sole control of the TMC management.

    Backlighted advertising is available for a fee on a space available basis from the Thomas & Mack Center.


    Facilities built with financial support from a donor may be named in honor of that donor, with permission of the Office of the President. For more information, contact the UNLV Foundation.


    Solicitation of signatures for petitions or other statements of support for public issues is permitted free of charge in the area designated for signature gathering and leafletting activities. Designated areas include the Academic Mall from the sidewalk immediately north of the Alumni Amphitheater to the foot of the steps at the Performing Arts Center plaza; the East-West Mall from the east sidewalk of the Academic Mall to the eastern edge of the McDermott Physical Education Building plaza; the Alumni Walk from the Lied Library to the south end of the walk where it empties into the Thomas and Mack Center parking lot. Not included are the Dickinson Plaza at the Lied Library and the interior courtyard (above the steps connecting the courtyard to the Alumni Walk) of the Classroom Building Complex.


    Voter registration booths may be set up free of charge at times and places approved by the Public Affairs Office. A copy of the written approval must be available at the times and the locations the booth is set up.


    Attendance at meetings and events may be limited to members of the University community or to members and invited guests of the sponsoring organizations. When meetings or events are open to the public, attendance by all persons must be permitted to the extent allowed by the size of the facilities. Disruptive individuals or uninvited attendees will be requested to leave or, when appropriate, ejected.


    Fund-raisers are defined as events that charge admission for the sole purpose of generating income for the sponsoring organization. University departments may schedule appropriate facilities with the appropriate office for fund-raising events. However, full operating costs will be assessed the department. All expenses incurred by University units in conjunction with fundraising events must be covered by the revenues received.

    1. If a University department co-sponsors a fundraising event, the following provisions shall apply:
      1. Full operating costs will be assessed by the Facility Manager.
      2. 10-15% of gross revenues will be charged with 50% distributed to the co-sponsoring department and 50% to the office that schedules the event.
    1. If a non-university organization rents facilities on campus for any fundraising events, the following provisions shall apply:
      1. Full operating costs will be assessed by the Facility Manager.
      2. 15% of gross revenues will be charged.
    1. Non-university non-profit organizations may distribute information about their organization, including fund-raising information, and may solicit pledges in non-rented areas designated for signature gathering and leafletting activities, but may not solicit on-the-spot donations in the form of cash, checks, credit card numbers, or any non-monetary items in any non-rented interior or exterior area of the campus. Solicitations of any kind are forbidden in non-rented areas outside the designated area.

    1. This policy applies to indoor and outdoor areas of the campus, unless otherwise exempted. Exempted areas/administrative units include the following:
      • The Thomas and Mack Center, Sam Boyd Stadium, Cox Pavilion, and other intercollegiate athletic facilities, including but not limited to football, baseball, softball, soccer, tennis, and track.
      • Performing Arts Complex.
      • Areas rented by non-university entities during the hours for which the area is rented.
      • Campus organizations selling non-commercial products or services for non-profit fundraising purposes.
      • Student Union counter space.
      • The UNLV Alumni Association for its contract with MBNA credit card company.
    1. Sponsored activities are presented for educational or entertainment value: for instance, concerts or lectures. Campus Sponsored activities are not essentially commercial in nature. Such activities are presented for educational or entertainment value -- concerts or lectures, for example. Campus organizations that wish to present such activities may obtain sponsorship and receive support in the form of money or donated products or services from off-campus entities. Such events are organized solely for presentation at UNLV and are not part of a tour presented by a commercial interest for the purpose of marketing, advertising, or selling products.
    2. Sponsors may be recognized through the use of banners or signs during the scheduled hours of the sponsored event. Such banners or signs may be displayed at the event site only. Sponsors may distribute free product samples during the scheduled hours of the event at the event. Sponsors may be acknowledged in ads, posters, fliers, and similar materials in advance of events, but such acknowledgement must be in the context of promotion for the event. Appropriate approvals must be obtained in advance for the distribution of products - waivers from the holders of campus catering contracts for distribution of food products, for instance.
    3. CSUN will be the sponsoring organization for all commercial tours. CSUN may sponsor one tour per semester for which it negotiates the fee. It (CSUN) will be required to take complete responsibility for hosting the tour. Any additional tours will be charged a fee of $10,000. CSUN will return 50 percent of the net proceeds from the tour for which it negotiates the fee and 75 percent of the net proceeds of all other tours it sponsors to the campus grounds department for deposit in a grounds enhancement fund< style='color:red'>. Commercial tours are permitted on the North Field and the Intramural Field only, and must comply with all UNLV policies.
    4. Unless otherwise exempted, commercial activity (sales, marketing, advertising) by non-university entities is forbidden on the UNLV campus.

    1. Any sales of merchandise for profit by a non-University organization or individual must be sanctioned. Such sales will be restricted to the following locations:
      1. Thomas and Mack Center
      2. Barrick Museum
      3. Performing Arts Center
      4. McDermott Complex
      5. Student Union
      6. Barrick Museum
      7. Valerie Pida Plaza
      8. Alumni Amphitheater
      9. Tam Alumni Center
      10. Beam Engineering Great Hall
      11. Bigelow Health Sciences Lobby
    1. This policy will defer to extant departmental policies in those areas, such as the Student Union, Thomas and Mack Center, and the Performing Arts Center.
    2. No door to door solicitations (commercial or non-commercial) are allowed on the UNLV Campus.
    3. Organizations wishing to sell merchandise on campus must possess a proper business license from Clark County, or other city/county/state government agency in the United States. This does not exclude charitable organizations, which must also be licensed by the County. Additionally, all Not-for-Profit organizations must possess proof of their Federal Tax Exempt status in order to receive reduced commissions rates.
    4. Student Organizations recognized by CSUN are currently allowed to sell merchandise for fundraising purposes with the approval of the Student Union within the MSU, the Valerie Pida Plaza, and the Alumni Amphitheater, provided they do so of their own accord, not on behalf of a commercial sales vendor.
      1. If student organizations sell merchandise for such commercial organizations they must be paid a 25% of gross commission after applicable state taxes are deducted.
      2. All student merchandise sales shall be coordinated through the CSUN Business Manager.
    5. Any organizations wishing to sell food items and/or beverages for fundraising purposes must first obtain permission and a written waiver from the UNLV Food Service Contract Holder.
    6. All non-University organizations selling merchandise on the Campus must donate either a percentage of their sales or a predetermined flat fee to a University department.
        1. With respect to percentage sales, the user shall pay a minimum to the University of 30% for Commercial organizations and 15% for not-for-profit organizations.
        2. The coordinating office shall then transfer half of its commission to the Dean/Director whose area is used to sell the merchandise.
        3. The selling organization must fill out an Application for Merchandise Sales form. This application must be approved by the Dean/Director of the area to be used for the sales. A copy of this application, whether accepted or denied, will be forwarded to the applicant.
        4. All sales transactions must be performed or monitored by bonded University cashiers approved by the UNLV Controller's Office. The cashier will be paid from the sales proceeds by the department receiving the revenue. A University cashier is not required for handling of cash in flat fee agreements. For percentage sales agreements a thorough inventory listing by both parties will be taken of all items to be sold prior to the commencing of the sales. After the sales period has concluded, both parties will re-inventory the items and arrive at a final sales count. The gross proceeds from all sales will then be divided by the agreed upon percentage and then distributed to the parties. All deducted sales tax must be reported to local governments by the User. All University revenues must be deposited into a UNLV business account immediately. A cashier drop must be made available for this purpose.
    7. Any use of the University Campus for marketing purposes, even if the merchandise is given away for no charge, must comply with the Advertising and Marketing Policy.

    Posting of signs, flyers, placards, or any similar printed material is prohibited on the UNLV Campus, except in the following locations:

      1. Student Union Bulletin Boards (with the permission of the MSU Office and in accord with the MSU posting policy
      2. Lied Library bulletin boards (with the permission of the Library administration and in accord with the Library's posting policy).
      3. Marjorie Barrick Museum (with permission of Barrick staff. Leave materials with main office, Room 135)
      4. Thomas and Mack Center (with the permission of the TMC Director's Office and in accord with the TMC posting policy).
      5. Residence Halls (posters are to be left with the Campus Housing Office, which will post them).
      6. Fliers of a political or non-profit nature may be passed out by hand in the Academic Mall, Classroom Building Complex Mall, and East/West Mall areas only.
      1. Departmental bulletin boards located in office and classroom areas (with the permission of the appropriate department or administrative unit).
        1. On trees or other plants or objects in the landscape, lamp posts, exterior or interior walls, sidewalks, benches, windows, or other surfaces not specifically designed for posting printed material.
        2. Automobiles in university parking lots.
        3. Freestanding signs on university property.
    4. Campus and non-campus organizations may hang banners at appropriate locations, in accordance with the applicable policies, including the Advertising and Marketing Policy. Locations include Student Union, with permission of the MSU Director or designee; interiors and exteriors of other campus buildings, with the permission of the Facilities Management Department.

    No juvenile will be allowed to stay on University of Nevada, Las Vegas property unless accompanied by an adult capable of taking responsibility for the actions of the juvenile. In addition, certain actions will be generally prohibited by juveniles while supervised on campus unless the actions are in a prearranged location approved by the university for a special event or production. These actions are skateboarding, rollerblading, rollerskating, bicycle riding, operation of any motorized mechanical device (motor vehicles, scooters, mopeds; gas/electric powered skateboards, bicycles).


    1. Juvenile - For the purposes of this policy, juvenile will be described as those persons under the age of 18 years.
    2. Adult - A person capable of supervising a juvenile on campus will be considered an adult if that person is over the age of 21 years, not wanted as a fugitive by any law enforcement agency or court of law, is the juvenile's legal guardian or parent if the person is under the age of 21 years, and is not incapacitated and unable to care for the juvenile.
    3. Minor - A minor, for the purposes of this policy, is any person 18 years to 20 years of age. A minor will not be considered as a capable supervisor of a juvenile unless that individual is the parent or guardian of the juvenile.
      1. When a juvenile is observed on university grounds and the observer(s) feels the juvenile is not part of a special event, properly supervised or may be committing some act harmful to either the juvenile in question or another, that person, if an employee of the university, shall approach the juvenile and attempt to ascertain the location of the person responsible for the juvenile's actions.
      2. If no responsible person can be located or identified to take charge of the juvenile, then the employee shall contact the Department of Public Safety and request the services of an Officer to whom the employee may turn over custody of the juvenile.
      3. Public Safety Officers will then attempt to locate and identify the parent or guardian of the juvenile.
      4. If that is not possible, the juvenile will then be transported to the proper county agency where the juvenile can be legally detained until the parent or guardian can or will be located.
      5. If a criminal offense has been committed by the juvenile, Public Safety officers will be requested immediately and the appropriate charges will be filed by Public Safety officers with the proper agencies.

    Revised Sept. 2016

    See the Policy on Speech and Advocacy in Public Areas on the policies page


    1. All approvals must be obtained through the Public Safety Office and must be requested through a recognized UNLV organization.
    2. In accordance with UNLV's primary mission as an academic institution the following policy is set forth.
      1. With the close proximity of McCarran Airport, any air space activity must first fall under the Airport's guidelines.
      2. UNLV airspace is regulated by McCarran from the surface to 9000 feet. This means that any aircraft that would enter this area would need clearance from McCarran to do so. This would include anything that would pose a hazard to aircraft.
      3. McCarran Tower can be reached at 702-388-6550 if there is a question as to what would pose a hazard.
      4. Included in this policy (but not limited to the items listed here) are helicopters, hot air balloons, parachutes, and model airplanes.
      5. Landings must occur away from buildings and greenscape. The Public Safety Department will coordinate with Landscape and Grounds to ensure that the landing area is not in a maintenance situation and that the area is clear of vehicles and pedestrians.
      6. Any use must not interfere with classes or other previously scheduled University activities. Requested activities must comply with the University Outdoor Noise Policy.
      7. Helicopters being used for maintenance purposes need to be coordinated with Facilities Management and Public Safety.
      8. Liability insurance is the responsibility of the requesting party, and must be coordinated with the Office of the Controller and Public Safety.

    In the interest of facilitating the dissemination of news on the campus of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas, the following is UNLV's policy concerning placement of newspaper racks, and distribution of materials therefrom, on the UNLV campus.

    To provide a reasonable time, place and manner for distribution of newspapers:

    1. Newspaper racks for each publication wishing to distribute on the UNLV campus will be authorized at the following locations:
      1. MOYER STUDENT UNION: One (1) rack at east entrance facing Maryland Parkway; one (1) rack at west corner facing Beam Hall.
      2. RESIDENTIAL LIFE BUILDINGS: One (1) rack outside the east entrance of the Warner Residential Life Building.
      3. Juanita Greer White Life Sciences: One (1) rack on northeast side of building. Access Cottage Grove Avenue off Maryland Parkway and enter Performing Arts Center parking lots. Buildings adjacent to the site are the Rod Lee Bigelow Health Science Building and the Thomas Beam Engineering Complex.
      1. Placement of newspaper racks SHALL NOT damage or deface campus property. Because the UNLV campus has a dynamic Physical Plant, UNLV reserves the right to modify and consolidate the location of newspaper racks as configuration of the campus changes, upon reasonable notice to all vendors.
      2. Servicing of the racks SHALL NOT entail vehicular travel on sidewalks. All racks are located within 100 feet of parking lots and/or paved road access. Racks must not block doors, exits or access to facilities.
      3. For reasons of campus maintenance and security, newspaper racks placed at locations other than those specified will be impounded; the owner of such racks must reimburse UNLV for actual expenses incurred.
      4. The newspaper racks and contents therein are the sole property of the rack owners. By facilitating distribution of newspapers, UNLV does not endorse, approve, nor disapprove the content of any materials circulated.
      5. Those vendors placing racks on campus must take reasonable care to assure that racks are maintained in a safe condition. Racks shall be of design and anchored to the earth, or one another. Areas under and around anchors must be kept clean of debris and trash.
      6. Rack owners must indemnify and hold harmless the University of Nevada System, the Board of Regents, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and their employees and students, from any and all claims, losses, damages, injuries or other liabilities which may arise from the placement and use of newspaper racks and distribution of materials therefrom.
      7. The name, trademarks, and symbols of the University of Nevada, Las Vegas shall not be used on newspaper racks, other than racks placed by university departments or organizations.

    The use of skateboards, rollerblades and roller skates by the general public on the property of the University of Nevada Las Vegas is prohibited. The following exceptions and guidelines will apply:

    1. Faculty, Staff or Students may utilize these devices on university property for transportation purposes only.
    2. All recreational use of skateboards, rollerblades and roller skates by students, staff or faculty is prohibited unless it is within the context of a controlled environment as part of a special event, contest, or other official University Function.
    3. The use of any of these devices in a reckless or dangerous manner by any UNLV Faculty, Staff or Student upon university property is also prohibited and will result in disciplinary procedures.
    4. Motorized skateboards, rollerblades, roller skates, or other two, three or four wheel means of transportation not covered by the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles rules and regulations or the Nevada Revised Statutes covering vehicles and vehicle usage, are not allowed on university sidewalks or pedestrian walkways without the proper authorization from the UNLV Department of Public Safety. Such motorized items could include, but shall not be limited to, go-carts, unlicensed mopeds, pedal cycles, gas powered skateboards, electric powered bicycles, gas powered bicycles, etc.

    In recent years, the University of Nevada, Las Vegas has been approached by a number of commercial film companies to provide location background for various ventures where they benefit the University program and its public relations image. Further, the University believes it is appropriate to regulate motion picture, T.V. and commercial film activities on the campus carefully through established guidelines. Therefore, only those film or video projects that directly relate to UNLV, its faculty, staff, and students, and one or more of its programs may film or shoot video on the UNLV campus. UNLV will not be used for location shooting unrelated to the university, its faculty, staff, students, or programs.

    Read more

    1. SCRIPT APPROVAL: A copy of the final script or storyboard must be submitted for subject approval by University officials. Approval must be granted prior to the signing of the contract.
    2. PAYMENT: All fees and deposit monies must be collected IN ADVANCE of any shooting evolution. No work shall be permitted until the fees and monies have been collected. All checks shall be payable to the Board of Regents/UNLV. Cash will never be accepted.
    3. The University reserves the right to change fees listed in this document as times and pricing conditions require.
      2. Daily fees:
        Interiors: 6 to 12 hours......$1,800
        Exteriors: 6 to 12 hours......$1,500
        Interiors: 1 to 6 hours........$1,400
        Exteriors: 1 to 6 hours........$1,100
      1. SMALL LOW BUDGET videotape/16mm films will be given the following reduced rates:
      2. Daily fees:
        Interiors: 6 to 12 hours......$1,100
        Exteriors: 6 to 12 hours......$ 900
        Interiors: 1 to 6 hours........$ 850
        Exteriors: 1 to 6 hours.........$700
      1. ATHLETIC & PERFORMING ARTS FACILITIES--When the University's major facilities are used as filming sites, a separate rental contract must be negotiated with the facility manager. Filming permit fees will also be assessed.
      3. Daily fees:
        Interiors: 6 to 12 hours......$300
        Exteriors: 1 to 6 hours........$150
      1. SECURITY--All production companies are required to hire University Police Services officers during their stay on campus. The hiring policy is: Major television & film productions--2 officers Small productions & still photography--1 officer The current hourly rate with a four (4) hour minimum will be charged for security officers. After accounting of the number of hours worked by each officer is completed, an invoice will be mailed directly to the film company for payment by the University Police Services Chief, unless billed indirectly by coordinator or facility manager.
      2. LOCATION MANAGER--When appropriate, a location manager fee of $30.00 per hour will be charged, as well as all direct costs for parking, police, etc.



    UNLV Facilities Maintenance Management Services 895-3358
    UNLV Landscape and Grounds 8985-3392
    UNLV / Sodexho-Marriot Food Service 895-3980
    UNLV Extended Education 895-4351
    UNLV Reprographics/Design Services 895-3213
    UNLV Public Affairs 895-3101
    UNLV Calendar Update 895-3101
    UNLV Student Health Center 895-3370
    UNLV Department of Public Safety 895-3668
    UNLV Instructional Technology Services 895-0711

    American Insurance Network
    2345 S. Red Rock Street
    Las Vegas, NV 89146
    Phone# 702-368-3991
    Fax# 702-368-4219

    American West Agencies, Inc.
    1210 S. Valley View Blvd. #210
    Las Vegas, NV 89102
    Phone# 702-877-0202
    Fax# 702-877-6432

    Assurance, Ltd.
    4325 S. Industrial Rd., Suite 300
    Las Vegas, NV 89103
    Phone# 702-798-3700
    Fax# 702-798-3710

    Atkin & Prater, Inc.
    1320 S. Casino Center Blvd
    Las Vegas, NV 89104 .
    Phone# 702-385-3453
    Fax# 702-385-3803

    Aztec Insurance Agency
    2409 S. Eastern
    Las Vegas, NV 89104
    Phone# 702-362-8849
    Fax# 702-641-8211

    3300 S. Decatur #10
    Las Vegas, NV 89102
    Phone# 702-362-8849
    Fax# 702-641-8211

    Bracken-Leavitt Insurance Agency, Inc.
    5470 W. Sahara Ave. B
    Las Vegas, NV 89146
    Phone# 702-253-5195
    Fax# 702-253-5666

    Brandise & Martinet Insurance Agency
    2110 E. Flamingo Rd. #300
    Las Vegas, NV 89119
    Phone# 702-253-1933
    Fax# 702-796-1349

    George L. Brown Insurance Agency
    920 E. Sahara Ave.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89104
    Phone# 702-735-6129
    Fax# 702-735-9333

    Cragin & Pike, Inc.
    2603 W. Charleston Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89102
    Fax# 702-258-3394
    Phone# 702-877-1111

    Harbour Insurance Management
    11400 West Olympic Blvd.
    Los Angeles, CA. 90064
    Phone# (800) 477-4930
    Fax# (310) 348-2330

    Harley E. Harmon Insurance
    800 E. Charleston Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89104
    Phone# 702-382-6011
    Fax# 702-382-6019

    Harris Insurance Agency
    5770 S. Valley View
    Las Vegas, NV. 89104
    Phone# 702-597-5110
    Fax# 702-382-7689

    The Holmes Caldwell Company
    330 E. Charleston Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89104
    Phone# 702-383-9191
    Fax# 702-382-8538

    Kaercher Insurance Agency
    330 E. Charleston Blvd.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89104
    Phone# 702-384-2813
    Fax# 702-382-8538

    Kellogg, Cutler, Spino, & Yenchek Insurance Services
    330 E. Charleston Blvd. (89104)
    P.O. Box 46075
    Las Vegas, NV. 89114
    Fax# 702-382-8538
    Phone# 702-382-6582

    Laporta Insurance Agency, Inc.
    3700 Pecos-McLeod (89121)
    P.O. Box 60420
    Las Vegas, NV. 89160
    Fax# 702-454-7083
    Phone# 702-454-1400

    Leavitt Insurance Agency Inc.
    823 S. 6th Street (89101)
    P.O. Box 15350
    Las Vegas, NV. 89114
    Fax# 702-385-0019
    Phone# 702-382-4010

    McFadden Insurance Agency, Inc.
    6180 W. Viking Rd.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89126
    Phone# 702-365-9800
    Fax# 702-221-4920

    Rebel Auto Insurance, Inc.
    2550 S. Rainbow Blvd. #E-9
    Las Vegas, NV. 89102
    Fax# 702-362-8280
    Phone# 702-256-4437

    Southwick Insurance Agency
    4300 W. Charleston #107
    Las Vegas, NV. 89102
    Fax# 702-369-2230
    Phone# 702-369-2886

    Valley West Insurance Agency
    6165 Harrison Driven #2
    Las Vegas, NV. 89120
    Phone# 702-798-6690
    Fax# 702-798-6837

    Wegner-Leavitt Insurance Agency, Inc.
    6012 Smoke Road Ranch Rd.
    Las Vegas, NV. 89108
    Fax# 702-646-3323
    Phone# 702-646-6234