About This Calendar
The Calendar of Events is a central source for event information at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. The site is managed by UNLV Web & Digital Strategy.
Events appropriate for listing on the calendar include lectures, performances, academic events, cultural activities, major deadlines, and athletic events.
To be included in the calendar, events must take place on one of the UNLV campuses or be sponsored by a UNLV entity, such as a university department or official student organization.
Event listings will not to be published if the content:
- is an ongoing course or internal staff meeting.
- is not consistent with existing university policies (e.g., political and religious policy).
- is of a purely personal nature to an individual submitter.
- is not related to UNLV.
- is a job listing.
- is a solicitation.
All entries will be reviewed by a calendar editor. It is required that events have a small description explaining what the event is about. You will be contacted if your submission is rejected or requires additional information.
Entries and updates generally will be posted to the calendar within three working days after submission. You may submit your event as soon as your details are confirmed.
To cancel an event or change information, use the Change My Entry form.
Photos and Attachments
- Minimum Size: 2000 x 1333 pixels or larger
- Format: horizontal orientation (wider rather than taller). We reserve the right to crop images to fit the space or remove them entirely if they do not meet the criteria.
- Text: Images should contain little or no text. A title is acceptable, but event details or descriptions should be contained in the event description, not the image. Do not submit a flyer for your main image.
- Accepted file formats: jpg, gif, png
Flyers and Programs
- All flyers and programs must be provided as accessible PDFs. See the Office of Accessibility Resources for more information.
Major university events may be highlighted on the UNLV Homepage and in the featured event section of the calendar. The decision to feature an event is made by the calendar editor and can depend on the size of the event, the quality of the artwork available, and the number of other major events around the same time.