We've created this page to provide you with registrar–related resources. We hope you find all the assistance you need to operate effectively at UNLV. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you do not find what you are looking for.
Before You Register
Consider meeting with your academic advisor to discuss your academic requirements and degree progress.
Check your MyUNLV Student Center for the following:
- Enrollment Date — determine when you can register for classes.
- Holds — any holds that may prevent you from registering for classes.
- Class Details — click on the classes you are searching. Class details will then list pre-requisites, class components, any additional fees and other important details.
Please Keep In Mind
- All registration (add/drop/swap) transactions are completed on MyUNLV.
- Adding classes to your shopping cart does not guarantee you a seat in the class until you complete all three steps to add a class to your schedule.
- You will be notified of any errors when you try to enroll.
- For prerequisite, time conflict, and credit limit errors you need to visit your academic advisor.
- For Holds, you will find contact information in the holds box in your MyUNLV Student Center.
- Not all classes meet on UNLV's main campus. Check class details for further information.
- To audit a class, you must add it to your schedule and bring a photo ID to the Office of the Registrar located in the SSC-C building.
- Always refer to the academic calendar for all applicable deadlines before making changes to your enrollment.
Consider attending one of the Registration Help Sessions which are offered before and during priority registration for fall and spring semesters. Dates, times, and locations will be posted on the MyUNLV home page. You can also view the Registration Guide for step by step instructions for adding classes.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any additional assistance.