Technology Transfers & Publications
Technology transfer is critical to extending the research results from the lab into practice. The RailTEAM will conduct technology transfer through:
- Partnering with sponsoring agencies to move research into practice
- Providing technical assistance to industries
- Using the technology transfer mechanism to commercialize the research products
- Presenting research results at conferences
- Using social media to transmit the research results
- Developing continuing education programs.
Each of the member universities will perform these activities from a different perspective.
- TRB, Washington D.C., January 8-12, 2017
- AAR Annual Review, 7 posters by VT, March 21-22, 2017
- Joint Rail Conference, April 4-7, 2017
- AREMA annual meeting, Sept. 17-20, 2017
- UTC spotlight conference: Rebuilding and Retrofitting the Transportation Infrastructure, Sept. 26-27 2017, 5 posters by VT and UD
Semi-Annual and Annual Reports