Interested in attending UNLV and studying in the PGA golf management program? Here's how to get started.
- Applicants must have submitted a golf handicap of 12 or less verified by the United States Golf Association (USGA), a PGA golf professional, or a high school golf coach, or must have successfully passed the PGA Playing Ability Test (PAT).
- Apply to UNLV as a HOMPGM major.
- Download, fill out, print, and fax the confirmation of playing ability form to 702-774-8994.
- Fill out the UNLV PGA Program Application online.
- Learn about UNLV’s financial aid options and Hotel College scholarships.
To transfer to the PGA Golf Management Program at UNLV, you must meet all of the admission requirements stated below, and will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Once admitted to the PGA Golf Management Program, you will be placed into the freshman/first year cohort group. If you are transferring from another PGA Golf Management Program will remain in the same cohort in which they were enrolled at their previous college or university.
PGA Golf Management Program enrollment is limited. All PGA Golf Management admission materials will be reviewed as they are received, and we recommend that you apply to the UNLV and the PGA Golf Management program as early as possible. We also recommend that interested applicants visit our campus and meet with the PGA staff prior to attending school.