GC: Launching the Leader in You
Good leaders manage things and lead people! How does one become a skilled leader? Does it take decades or can leader development be accelerated? In this workshop, participants will be introduced to leadership development frameworks that can be applied to their current work situation. Although organizations often play a role in the preparation of future leaders, leader development is a self-responsibility proposition. In this workshop, you will learn tactics to increase your readiness for promotion or for a leadership role.
By participating in this workshop you will:
- Define and differentiate management and leadership
- Identify appropriate leadership styles
- Understand the art and science of coaching
- Recognize how to inspire your team to achieve goals
The Grad Academy Pillars: Communication, Leadership
The Grad Academy Program: GRC, GTC, PGCPP
- Dr. Kweisi Ausar, Assistant Professor, Hospitality
This workshop is open to UNLV students. Please log in to your Grad Rebel Gateway account and click on The Grad Academy tab to RSVP for this workshop.