Casino & Gaming Internal Controls
The International Center for Gaming Regulation routinely explores the mechanics and process of audits and accounting in the international gaming industry. This half-day seminar will focus on Casino and Gaming Internal Controls.
This seminar is part of the ICGR's ongoing Financial Series of executive education.
Casino and Gaming Internal Controls is ideal for regulators but will support the education and knowledge base of professionals seeking facts and information about control systems within any highly regulated industry.
Seminar Topics and Agenda Items
- Purpose of Internal Controls
- Function of Internal Controls - Review
- Preparing and Planning for a Regulatory Audit
- Internal Controls Case Studies
- Credit and Collections
Certificates of completion will be issued by the University of Nevada, Las Vegas to all attendees present for the virtual event.
Kim McCabe-Ward, Senior Vice President Compliance at Maverick Gaming & founder of KMC, LLC has over 24 years in the gaming and hospitality industry. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and a Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS). Her experience includes VP of Internal Audit for Caesars, over 13 years with Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVSC) in various executive positions and six years with Nevada Gaming Control Board. Kim has been a presenter at AML Conferences in the U.S. and Beijing, NV Society of CPAs, National Indian Gaming Assoc., American Bar Association and many webinars.
1. In the event a course is canceled, registrants will be notified as soon as possible and receive a full refund of their registration fee.
2. A service fee of Twenty Percent (20%) will apply to all participant initiated cancellations received three or less days prior to the event.
3. All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing. Refunds granted for credit card charges will be credited to the original account charged. No refunds will be given in the event of “No Shows.” Refunds may take up to 3 weeks for processing.
For additional questions, please contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More info on this event
The International Center for Gaming Regulation is the world’s only academic organization dedicated to the study of regulations and their development for the land-based and online casino gaming industries.