Master of Business Administration
The MBA programs provide our students with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in the fast-paced, always changing world of business through innovative and dynamic programs and courses. The faculty and staff at UNLV are very proud to be your partners in building a successful career.
Lee Business School offers a part-time evening MBA program. The program is designed to provide a breadth of management and business skills, knowledge and tools to become visionary and creative leaders. Students have opportunity for specialization and in-depth focus on cutting edge issues through dual degree programs.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.