Master of Public Administration
The Master of Public Administration degree is a 2.5-year program of study that is accredited by the National Association of Schools of Public Affairs & Administration (NASPAA).
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
Students in the Master of Public Administration Program will gain skills in the following competency areas:
- Leading and Managing in Public Governance
- Contributing to the Public Policy Process
- Learning to analyze, synthesize, think critically, solve problems and make decisions
- Articulating and applying a public service perspective
- Communicating and interacting productively with a diverse and changing workforce and citizenry
If there are no Plans of Study listed under this program, they may be listed under one of its sub-plans.