The Executive MBA program is designed for experienced professionals who want to compete for top management positions by acquiring an integrated understanding of business and the strategic perspective necessary to lead.
Classes begin in June each year and are generally every other Friday and Saturday. Taught by accomplished faculty, small cohorts of students complete a rigorous and relevant curriculum in just 18 months. Students are immersed in a highly interactive experience that culminates with an international seminar where they witness global business first-hand. To learn more, contact the EMBA office today.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Recognize and evaluate ethical, legal, and regulatory dimensions of business decisions.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in writing.
- Communicate effectively business ideas and analyses in oral presentation.
- Work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Apply business concepts to managerial decision-making within a global or domestic setting.
- 63.63 KB
Executive Master of Business Administration
Plans of Study