Student Survey

According to a recent survey organized by the Department of Couple and Family Therapy and administered to alumni:

  • 75% of alumni are employed in a counseling, mental health, rehabilitation or related position. The other 25% are employed as executive directors, managers, administrators, pastors, law students, HR directors, or employment specialists
  • 76.7% of alumni found employment immediately after graduation.
  • 45% of alumni really like what they are doing and 38.7% say what they dislike is balanced by what they like.