The program grants Pilates trainer’s certification allowing students employment opportunities in the global Pilates field as trainers, teachers, rehabilitation therapists, and practitioners.
For information regarding accreditation at UNLV, please head over to Academic Program Accreditations.
- Learn professional skills and behaviors necessary to compete in the global Pilates field as trainers, teachers, rehabilitation therapists, and practitioners.
- Be familiar with the medical language used in the clinical settings of Pilates.
- Be able to recognize basic movement asymmetries.
- Demonstrate beginning, intermediate, and advanced Pilates movements.
- Gain a knowledge of anatomy as related to injury and movement.
- Be able to create responsive balance programs for clients accommodating.
Certificate in Pilates Training
Plans of Study